At Drain Doctor, we believe that the best investment you can make to keep your drainage and plumbing working correctly is a planned maintenance plan. For businesses, this is even more important, and will help to prevent any disruption to the smooth running of your business and give you the best potential to earn, without heavy expenditure on costly emergency plumbing work.
What are the Benefits?
- You can avoid loss of earnings due to properties needing to be closed
- You will have no health and safety issues in your business property
- You have the peace of mind that problems will be solved quickly and professionally
- The cost will be planned to suit your circumstance and requirements
What Does a Maintenance Plan Include?
Your maintenance plan will include:
- A free inspection
- Flexible schedule of maintenance visits
- Tap and toilet servicing
- Pipework descaling
- Drain jetting
- Grease trap servicing
- Septic tank clearing
- Gutter clearing
By investing in our planned maintenance service you can avoid nasty surprise and big plumbing bills. Get in touch today to discuss your plan.